Sitting in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber for hours each week, Skye came up with the catch phrase "Loom to the Moon"!
CLOSING DATE FOR LOOM BAND DONATIONS 5th MAY 2015
How You Can Help Us
- MAKE it: any style, any colour (blue & white are Skye's faves)
- SHARE it: on Facebook (a photo & the length)
- SEND it to Skye at: Blue Skye Thinking, 59 Hendred Way, Abingdon, OX14 2AW, United Kingdom
along with this FORM
- GIVE to it: TEXT 'LOOM66 £2' (or £1/£5/£10) to 70070
- Get your friends to sponsor you for each metre you make. Download your Sponsorship Form here!
Download the free School Pack and get your pupils to join the attempt to set a World Record.
3. Groups / Clubs / Places of Work
Download the free Community Pack for your Group, Club, Place of Work and get looming!
Print out this poster and take it into your school, club or place of work and get people involved! Keep Looming!
A MESSAGE FROM SKYE:
"You can now help me even more by sponsoring my Loom to the Moon challenge. I am fundraising for the charity Blue Skye Thinking which supports research so that other children like me who have been diagnosed with brain tumours will have a better chance of survival and quality of life."
Please donate as generously as you are able.
Thank you so very much.