Thames Path Challenge
The Thames Path has beautiful scenery steeped in history - a superb backdrop for a festival of challenges.
Push yourself on the 'Thames Path Challenge' - it's 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley - or Half & Quarter distance options. Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You'll be fully supported, with marquee rest stops and great hospitality.
Or join 2,000 walkers on the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - 25km through the capital over 16 historic bridges with the best City views and great hospitality! There's also Sunday morning fun by the river for all the family on 'The Henley 10K'.
How Do I sign Up?
1. Enter the challenge through this link http://www.thamespathchallenge.com/the-main-challenge
2. Drop us an email letting us know you plan to race so you can be added to our team list
3. Create a Just Giving Page (to circulate among friends and family) and link it to our charity campaign: https://www.justgiving.com/blueskyethinking
4. Print off a sponsorship form to get your friends, family and workmates to sponsor you!
5. Get fit and have fun training!