The Vitality Oxford Half Marathon is a unique opportunity to run in the city of the dreaming spires, taking in some of the city’s most recognisable and beautiful sights. The route winds through the heart of this ancient city, past iconic colleges and historic buildings like the Sheldonian Theatre and the Bodleian Library, with bands playing live music along the way. There’s also the option to enjoy a well-earned drink in one of Oxford’s famous pubs afterwards – what’s not to like?!
How Do I sign Up?
1. Enter the race through this link https://register.canbook.me/oxfordhalf17
2. Drop us an email letting us know you plan to race so you can be added to our team list
3. Create a Just Giving Page (to circulate among friends and family) and link it to our charity campaign: https://www.justgiving.com/blueskyethinking
4. Print off a sponsorship form to get your friends, family and workmates to sponsor you!
5. Get fit and have fun training!
Also available - Schools Challenge
Open to local primary schoolchildren from in and around Oxford, the Schools’ Challenge is all about really inspiring kids to get active and start running!
The children will run 12.1 miles prior to race day, usually a mile per week, achieved and verified at school or at home. On race day, they will complete their final mile with their teachers in front of thousands of supporters!