Brought to you by the team behind the successful and well-regarded Bike Bath event, Bike Oxford is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles starting and finishing at Oxford University Rugby Club, Iffley Road, and taking in the best scenery of Oxford and the surrounding countryside. As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course medical support;
- A high quality finisher’s medal for each distance.
2017 entry fees are £35 for the two long routes and £22 for the short route for adults with children being charged £12. There will be a small online booking fee on all entries and an early bird discount.
Sunday 7th May 2017
How Do I sign Up?
1. Enter a challenge through this link http://www.bikeoxford.co.uk
2. Drop us an email letting us know you plan to race so you can be added to our team list
3. Create a Just Giving Page (to circulate among friends and family) and link it to our charity campaign: https://www.justgiving.com/blueskyethinking
4. Print off a sponsorship form to get your friends, family and work mates to sponsor you
5. Get fit and have fun training!