Thank you to all the amazing runners who took part this year. Special thanks to Abingdon School whose presence and support was much appreciated. Jesse would also like to thank all those who supported his FIRST EVER sponsored run - he was super excited to be able to to support his favourite Charity. SPONSOR JESSE HERE
The Green Park Challenge
The Green Park Challenge is a 3km run open to all the family. The Green Park Challenge starts on Longwater Avenue in Green Park itself and finishes in the magnificent Madejski Stadium in Reading.
It's suitable for serious athletes wanting to run a short distance through to complete beginners that just want to have fun.
Jesse is running and encourages other children to race with him!
e also have a team in place for the Reading Half Marathon which starts just after the Green Park Challenge on the same day.
If you are feeling super fit you can join that instead: READING HALF MARATHON
How Do I sign Up?
1. Enter the race through this link http://www.readinghalfmarathon.com/race-info/green-park-challenge.htm
2. Drop us an email letting us know you plan to race so you can be added to our team list
3. Create a Just Giving Page (to circulate among friends and family) and link it to our charity campaign Blue Skye Thinking Just Giving
4. Print off a sponsorship form to get your friends at school to sponsor you!
5. Get fit and have fun training!