Partner With Us
Companies choose to partner with us because we are a local Charity providing lifesaving research into Childhood Cancer and providing children, who are currently under-going treatment, and their siblings a little bit of light relief by means of laughter and magic!
Charity of the Year
A Charity of the Year partnership with us usually involves your staff doing their own fundraising activity. We have a plethora of bright ideas for creating inter-Departmental competitions within your organisation and other exciting ventures.
It is a fantastic way to support Blue Skye Thinking whilst achieving great brand awareness amongst your customer base and our supporters. Employees can very simply set up a JustGiving page and off they go!
Benefits for You
Get involved in your community
- Link to a UK-wide charity with a local focus around your nearest Paediatric Oncology Hospital
- Build deeper networks with your audience by providing direct support to the communities your company operates in.
Motivate your colleagues
- Encourage team-building, boost employee morale and build loyalty
- Give employees the opportunity to take part in volunteering, expeditions and exciting events
- Engage your customers or clients in fundraising activities
Enhance your brand
- Build a rapport with your target audience
- Research a potential new audience
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- Be associated with a respected UK-wide charity
If you are interested in getting your business involved with Blue Skye Thinking, please don't hesitate to contact us, either via email email@example.com or by phoning 01235 539970.
Cause Related Marketing has proven to increase sales, encourage positive brand awareness, maintain customer loyalty and gain new consumer interest.
It is a fantastic way to promote your brand and raise money and awareness for the important work that Blue Skye Thinking is doing to help children affected by the No. 1 Cancer Killer, Brain Tumours.
Research shows that:
- 68% of the public think positively of brands which are associated with a charity
- 58% prefer to buy from such a brand if faced with a choice
- 28% of consumers would pay more for brands which donate to charity
Based on 2,000 adults 16+, Britain.
Source: Charitable Giving, Oct 2010, Mintel
We feel that we can really connect with your customers on a personal level, give your company great presence in the local community, reach our current supporters and engage with new audiences and encourage the growing trend for ethically driven consumerism to benefit us all. A true joint venture!
Please contact us